- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
Idris Elba for Details, Septembar 2014 Issue by Mark Seliger
jesus mary and joseph look at this pinnacle of human evolution
I just really want a movie where Idris Elba has to change from a three piece suit into a tuxedo, with a shower in between.
That can actually be the plot.
Then he can read me the phone book in his tuxedo.
Idris Elba plus cables. Lovely.
”They’re very different, in a Yin-Yang way: Chris is a quiet, self-effacing craftsman who goes about his business of perfecting the almost lost art of extremely subtle acting for the camera — he’s aware, I think, of how a tiny shift of the planes of his face convey his thoughts and emotions; Darren is cheerfully and robustly conquering the world with a tireless energy for the many things heaped on his plate all at once.” - Brad Ellis
AMIWF: 1/20 otps - Jenny Flint & Madame Vastra (Doctor Who)
I don´t like her M´am. I love her.
-meeting with the job counselor
-going to the gym this afternoon
-reading fanfics with really bizarre premises just to see where they go (so far there is much less rape to add an extra 20 chapters of drama)
He Jiaying, peintre chinois contemporain
Tired. The toddler is having a bad gravity day. And all I want to do is curl up and cry. Oh and my wife is out of town.
I’m trying to put together a list of people who are feeling fairly positive about Glee Season 6, so that I can keep my dash a more or less happy place. Please reblog if you’re feeling good about Glee!